About Me

My photo
I read a lot of books and I write about them on here. Mummy Geek is sometimes a guest blogger....people seem to love her.....Oh and you can find me on Twitter.....@book_geek_says. Shortlisted for Blog of the Year by the 2015 Love Stories Awards...THANK YOU!!

Tuesday 15 October 2013

The Harry Potter Challenge: The Order of the Phoenix

So, we appear to be back to the darkness of book 3!! HUZZZZAH! THANK GOD! Obviously the second author of the HP books got their hands on this one and wrote the majority of it and by god, I was pleased they did, especially as we were back to the childish shite in The Goblet of Fire.

Yes, the beginning of this book was rather slow moving and that did get on my wick somewhat, however it got so so so so much better. There were some hard core kickass moments, but I wasn't all that shocked in some parts as I knew the story already, however I am now distraught that the only character I gave a shit about will not be appearing any more!! ARSE!!!! ARSE!!! ARSE!!!

I am delighted that we are back to the dark and twisty with the books, but after the disappointment of book 4 after 3 I do not hold high hopes for the next one.

I will of course let you all know how I get on with it. After The Order, I am rather looking forward to reading it but I am scared I am going to be let down once again!

Onwards!

Book Geek


P.S. I watched half of the third film...I could not watch any more as my web allowance in the hotel I was in reached its daily limit. I watched exactly half and not a lot had really happened...obviously have loads to cram in to the second part!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment